Friday, February 18, 2011

Adding Variety !

1.) One technique i use is small depth of field an example is when i my main focus point was a picture of a boy and in the background you could see the lockers but they were not my focus point.

2.) The 1st technique I never use before was shoot my photo from different angles every picture I take i take  it at the same angle I never switch it up also i never shoot from different formats

3.) The next time I take photos I will  use the shooting from different angle technique so my photos can look more interesting.

4.) You should move around you subject to make your picture look better

5.) It is good to use continuous shoot because sometimes when you keep shooting you get a better photo because its in a series.

6.)  One last tip is when you think about something in your photograph. it can make me become a better photographer because it tells you how to make you photos brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment